Friday, September 17, 2010

Record Amount of Free (Baby) Stuff

I've been learning how to play the drugstore game and get stuff for free. Today I scored big. This is my biggest haul of free stuff yet. I heard about this on howtoshopforfree.net and decided to give it a try. I had one J&J coupon and a $4 off $20 coupon from the Rite Aid Video Values. I also had a J&J coupon from coupons.com. I signed up with the Johnson and Johnson site and printed out about six or seven coupons. So, I put it all together like this:

I bought 7 15oz. Johnson and Johnson Baby Products for $3.99 (sale price)
I bought one baby oil gel for $4.29 (my mistake, I thought it was on sale)
My total was $32.22 before taxes and coupons

Used 4 $1 off 1 coupons
Used 2 $2 off 2 coupons
Used my Sept $4 off $20 Video Values Coupon
I also had $5 worth of +up dollars that I put towards the total
I paid $17.19 in cash and got $14 in +up (would have been $16, but the gel wasn't part of the special)
When I got home I submitted the receipt to the Single Check Rebate site and I will get a gift card for $10 in the mail at the end of the month.

Total profit - $6.81 and I got all of this for free:

No comments:

Post a Comment